(12 months to 18 months old)
- Our teachers have designed a state-approved curriculum specifically geared for our Little Tot Program.
- Our caregiver to Little Tot ratio is 1:4 to ensure that each child is safe and also enables them the ability to explore their surroundings more freely.
- Interactive play, music, and dance are incorporated into your child’s day to support their cognitive and social development.
- Stimulating art projects and plenty of sensory activities will also be incorporated into your child’s day to help develop their motor skills.
- Outdoor play and daily walks (weather permitting) will allow for greater social engagement.
- Our Program utilizes the Procare app, and each day you will receive a live stream of your child’s day.
- Our classrooms are disinfected continuously throughout the day. We follow strict State protocols for doing this.